Tech Copywriter & Content Creator
As a Tech Copywriter & Content Creator, you will engage with the community and the general audience of ByteNite through the company’s social channels, by producing best-in-class editorial and media content. You will play a lead role helping ByteNite develop and maintain the brand’s verbal voice, personality, and overall consistency in social channels, and you will build and interact with a community of enthusiasts of our technology and prospective users and customers.
To do so, you will need to be a subject matter expert with impeccable communication, copywriting and follow-through skills. You’ll need to have a young and fresh mentality and an interest in social trends, new technology and digital marketing, and to develop an excellent familiarity with our technology.
Your activities at ByteNite will include:
- Writing weekly articles for the company’s blog
- Creating daily content for social media
- Researching industry-related topics
- Managing and coordinating website and social media communications
- Curating english text throughout the company’s contents and products
- Moderating a forum
- Creating graphic content for social media
Role and Responsibilities:
- Write fresh, fun, informative and inspiring copy
- Stay up-to-date on trends in the consumer technology industry
- Maintain consistent messaging across all channels – including web, email, social, product information and print
- Keep brand voice elevated while also pushing to evolve it
- Collaborate with the CEO to determine storytelling efforts
- Collaborate with designers, developers, advisors and other stakeholders of the company to effectively gather insights and always stay aligned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2–4 years of experience writing tech content for blogs and social media, including personal projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of or willingness to learn about the following subjects: grid computing, video processing, 3D rendering.
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr.
- Passion for writing content with unbeatable editing / proofreading skills
Additional preferred competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in a communication-related subject
- Software proficiency with Google Docs, Canva, and online project management tools.
- Software proficiency with graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Familiarity with video transcoding and video processing platforms.
via Niccolò Copernico, 38,
20125 Milano, Italia
P. IVA 11765530966
94158 California, USA